- 2009-2014 University Postgraduate Interdisciplinary Doctoral Study of Molecular biosciences, University J.J. Strosmayer Osijek/Ruder Boskovic Institute/University of Dubrovnik, Doctoral study on Molecular Bioscience- biochemistry and molecular biology
- 2003-2009 Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb -molecular biology
- 2014 (3.5 weeks)- Institut für Toxikologie, Universitätsmedizin Mainz, Mainz, Germany
- 2012 (2.5 weeks), 2013 (3 weeks) -Institut für Toxikologie, Universitätsklinikum Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany
Awards and Achievements
- Best poster award, Power of Viral Vectors in Gene Therapy and Basic Science Summer School, Primošten, Croatia
- The EACR Meeting Bursary for attending the 22rd Biennial Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research , EACR-22: From Basic Research to Personalised Cancer Treatment, Barcelona, Spain
- YTF grant for attending FEBS Advanced Lecture course “Molecular Mechanisms in Signal Transduction and Cancer” Spetses, Greece
- Best poster award, HDIR-1 First Meeting with International Participation: “From Bench to Clinic”, Zagreb, Croatia
- Brozovic A, Stojanović N, Ambriović-Ristov A, Brozović Krijan A, Polanc S, Osmak M. 3-Acetyl-bis(2-chloro-4-nitrophenyl)triazene is a potent antitumor agent that induces oxidative stress and independently activates the stress-activated protein kinase/c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase pathway. Anticancer Drugs. 2014 Mar;25(3):289-95. doi:10.1097/CAD.0000000000000060.
- Majhen D, Stojanović N, Vukić D, Pichon C, Leduc C, Osmak M, Ambriović-Ristov A. Increased adenovirus Type 5 mediated transgene expression due to RhoB downregulation. PLoS One. 2014 Jan 22;9(1):e86698.
- Vajs J, Soviček S, Kureljak P, Stojanović N, Steiner I, Eljuga D, Urankar D, Kočevar M, Košmrlj J, Polanc S, Osmak M. Synthesis and biological activity of new diazenedicarboxamides as potential anticancer agents. Acta Chim Slov. 2013;60(4):842-52.
- Stojanovic N, Urankar D, Brozović A, Ambriović-Ristov A, Osmak M, Kosmrlj J. Design and evaluation of biological activity of diazenecarboxamide-extended cisplatin and carboplatin analogues. Acta Chim Slov. 2013;60(2):368-74.
- Majhen D, Stojanović N, Špeljko T, Brozovic A, De Zan T, Osmak M, Ambriović-Ristov A. Increased expression of the coxsackie and adenovirus receptor downregulates αvβ3 and αvβ5 integrin expression and reduces cell adhesion and migration. Life Sci. 2011 Aug 15;89(7-8):241-9
Membership in professional associations / societies
- Croatian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (thus member of FEBS)
- Croatian Association for Cancer Research (thus member of EACR)
- Croatian Genetic Society
- Croatian Microbiological Society
Chairman of Assistant Council,Ruđer Bošković Institute 2011.-
Representative of assistants of Department of Molecular biology at Assistant Council,Ruđer Bošković Institute 2011.-
Popularization of Science :
- Coordinator of "Young Scientists/ Mladi istraživači ", section of Croatian Society for Natural Sciences http://mladi-istrazivaci.irb.hr/index.html 2011-2014.
- Guide at the Institute Ruđer Bošković Open Door Days 2013
- Guide at the Institute Ruđer Bošković Open Door Days 2010
Member of the organization committee:
- “HDIR-3-Third Meeting of the Croatian Association for Cancer Research with International Participation” (http://hdir-3.hdir.hr/), which will be held in Zagreb on November 6.-7., 2014.
- Summer School “Power of Viral Vectors in Gene Therapy and Basic Science” (http://hmd-cms.hr/viral-vectors/), held in Primošten September 17.-20., 2014
- Project “Seeing in the dark”, sponsored by the Austrian Ministry of European and International Affairs, and organisationally supported by the Institute for the Danube Region and central Europe, 2013.
- “HDIR-2-Second Meeting of the Croatian Association for Cancer Research with International Participation”, held in Zagreb November 8.-9.,2012