- 2010: Ph.D. Thesis, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- 2001: Master of Science Thesis, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- 1996-1998: Postgraduate Study, Molecular and Cellular Biology Program, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- 1990-1996: Undergraduate Study, Molecular Biology Program, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- 1984-1988: High School Education, Biotechnology Program, Veles, Macedonia
- 1976-1984: Primary School Education, Veles, Macedonia
Awards and Achievements
- 1992: Rector's Award of the University of Zagreb
- Mitrikeski, P.T. (2013). Yeast competence for exogenous DNA uptake: towards understanding its genetic component. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. 103: 1181-1207. 10.1007/s10482-013-9905-5.
- Previšić, A., C. Walton, M. Kučinić, P.T. Mitrikeski and M. Kerovec (2009). Pleistocene divergence of Dinaric Drusus endemics (Trichoptera, Limnephilidae) in multiple microrefugia within the Balkan Peninsula. Molecular Ecology. 18: 634-647.
- Koren, P., I.K. Svetec, P.T. Mitrikeski, and Z. Zgaga (2000). Influence of homology size and polymorphism on plasmid integration in the yeast CYC1 DNA region. Curr. Genet. 37: 292-297.
Membership in professional associations / societies
- Croatian Genetic Society
- Croatian Biological Society (Societas biologorum croatica 1885)
- Matrix Croatica
- Christians in Science
- Faithful Christian (Jn 5, 24; Apoc 1, 8)
- Fan of Theology, Philosophy, History, Genealogy and Jazz Music