+ 385 1 4680 195
Bijenička cesta 54,
CV_Jeric.doc 341.50 kB
- 1994 - Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Zagreb, Chemistry, B. Sc.
- 1997 - Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Zagreb, Organic Chemistry, M. Sc.
- 2000 - Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Zagreb, Organic Chemistry, PhD
Croatia Science Foundation project (2015-2019): The assembly of peptidomimetics by multicomponent reaction (MIMICRy); PI
FP7 REGPOT project (2013-2016): Enhancement of the Innovation Potential in SEE through new Molecular Solutions in Research and Development (InnoMol); WP leader
Awards and Achievements
- 2010. Annual Award for the scientific publication (Ruđer Bošković Institute)
- 2001. Krka Prize Winner (International award given by pharmaceutical company Krka, Novo Mesto, Slovenia)
- Interdisciplinary Postgraduate PhD Study "Molecular Biosciences" (organized by RBI, University of Dubrovnik and University of Osijek). Course (elective): Peptides in biological processes and as potential therapeutics
- Postgraduate PhD Study in Organic Chemistry (UniversityofZagreb). Course (elective): Synthesis of peptides/proteins and their conjugates
- International PhD Study in Medicinal Chemistry (organized by RBI, University of Rijeka and GlaxoSmitKline Zagreb). Course (mandatory): Methods in peptide, carbohydrate and nucleoside synthesis. Course (elective): Synthesis of peptides/proteins and their conjugates.
- Postgraduate PhD study "Environmental Chemistry of Mediterranean" (organized by RBI and University of Split)Course (elective): Bioactive peptides from marine sources
- M. Gredičak, N. Bregović, D. Carić, I. Jerić*, Amino acid-based tweezers: the role of turn-like conformation in the binding of copper(II). J. Inorg. Biochem. 116 (2012) 45-52
- M. Gredičak, M. Abramić, I. Jerić*, Cyclic Enediyne-Amino Acid Chimeras as New Aminopeptidase N Inhibitors. Amino Acids (2012) DOI 10.1007/s00726-012-1292-0
- M. Gredičak, I. Matanović, B. Zimmermann, I. Jerić*, Bergman cyclization of acyclic amino acid-derived enediynes leads to the formation of 2,3-dihydro-benzo[f]isoindoles, J. Org. Chem.75(2010) 6219-6228.
- I. Kopriva,I. Jerić, Blind Separation of Analytes in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry: Sparseness-Based Robust Multicomponent Analysis, Anal. Chem. 82(2010) 1911-1920.
- I. Kopriva, I. Jerić, Multi-component analysis: Blind extraction of pure components mass spectra using sparse component analysis, J. Mass Spectrom. 44 (2009) 1378-1388
- M. Gredičak, I. Jerić*, The Sonogashira Cross-Coupling Reaction of Alkenyl Chlorides with Aliphatic Acetylenes, Synlett. (2009), 1063-1066.
- M. Gredičak, A. Kolonić, I. Jerić* Novel chloroenyne-modified amino acids. Amino Acids. 35 (2008), 185-194.
Membership in professional associations / societies
- Member of the European Peptide Society
- Member of the Croatian Chemical Society
- Treasurer of the Croatian Chemical Society (2008-)
- Member of the Editorial Board of Referees of ARKIVOC (2008-)
Coordinator of the RBI committee for structural funds
Coordinator of the Organizing Committee of RBI "Open days (2010)"
Member of the Organizing Committee of RBI "Open days (2008)"
Organizer of the Division OCB seminars (2007-2009)
Member of the Organizing Committee of the 13th European Symposium on Organic Chemistry" (ESOC 2003).