Interpolacija 2. krila/133
Bijenicka 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
|Faculty of Chemical Technology, University of Zagreb|
|B.Sc. Chem. Eng.|
|University of Zagreb|
|M.Sc. Chem. Eng|
|Ruđer Bošković Institute, University of Zagreb|
Chiral building blocks for biologically active molecules. Synthesis and reactivity (MZOS)
1. I. Stipetić, M. Roje, Z. Hameršak, "Highly Enantioselective Aziridination of N-Protected Imines: Comparison of the Phosphazene EtP2 and Sodium Hydride as Bases", Synlett (2008) 3149-3152.
2. B. Ćiško-Anić, Z. Hameršak, "Desymmetrization of cyclic anhydrides mediated by cinchona alkaloids. Synthesis and olfactory properties of new fragrances based on (R)- and (S)-2-ethylhexanol", Chirality 21 (2009) 894-904.
3. T. Ivšić, Z. Hameršak, "Inversion of enantioselectivity in quinine-mediated desymmetrization of glutaric meso-anhydrides", Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 20 (2009) 1095-1098.
4. Z. Hameršak, M. Roje, A. Avdagić, V. Šunjić, "Quinine-Mediated Parallel Kinetic Resolution of Racemic Cyclic Anhydride: Stereoselective Synthesis, Relative and Absolute Configuration of Novel Alicyclic β-Amino Acids", Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 18 (2007) 635-644.
5. Z. Hameršak, I. Stipetić, A. Avdagić, "An efficient synthesis of (S)-3-aminomethyl-5-methyl hexanoic acid (Pregabalin) via quinine-mediated desymmetrization of cyclic anhydride", Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 18 (2007) 1481-1485.