Marijana Radić Stojković
B. Sc. Degree: “Method for hard chain typing of monoclonal immunoglobulins”, in research group of Prof. Dr. sc. I. Basic, Biology Department, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Zagreb,1998.
2001-2009 Postgraduate study of Organic Chemistry, Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Zagreb.
Ph. D. degree: “Synthesis of urea-phenanthridinium derivatives and their interactions with nucleic acids in aqueous media”, Supervisor: Dr.sc. I. Piantanida, 2009.
- Postgraduate studies of Chemistry, Course: "Stereochemistry" (Faculty of Science, Organic Chemistry, with Prof. dr. sc. Mladen Žinić)
- Supervision of graduation thesis
1. M.Radić Stojković, S.Miljanić, K.Mišković, Lj.Glavaš-Obrovac, I.Piantanida,"The phenanthridine biguanides efficiently differentiate between dGdC, dAdT and rArU sequences by two independent, sensitive spectroscopic methods. “ Mol. Biosyst., 7 (2011), 1753-1765.
2. M. Radić Stojković, S.Marczi, Lj.Glavaš-Obrovac, I.Piantanida,"Permanent positive charge strongly influences DNA/RNA binding and antiproliferative activity of urea-phenanthridinium conjugates"; Eur. J. Med. Chem., 45 (2010) , 8, 3281-3292.
3. M.Radić Stojković, M.Marjanović, D.Pawlica, L.Dudek, J.Eilmes, M.Kralj, I.Piantanida,"Cationic side-chains control DNA/RNA binding properties and antiproliferative activity of dicationic dibenzotetraazaannulene derivatives"; New J. Chem., 34 (2010) , 3, 500-507.
4. D.Pawlica, M.Radić Stojković, L.Dudek, I.Piantanida, L. Sieroń, J.Eilmes, "New dicationic derivatives of dibenzotetraaza annulene: tuning of the DNA/RNA binding properties", Tetrahedron. 65 (2009), 20, 3980-3989.
5. M. Radić Stojković, I.Piantanida, "Tuning urea-phenanthridinium conjugates for DNA/RNA and basepair recognition", Tetrahedron. 64 (2008), 33, 7807-7814.
Membership in professional associations / societies
Croatian Chemical Society
2001 Molecular Design and Computer Assisted Combinatorial Chemistry, Trieste, Italy.
2003 DU NMR 2003 The Forth International Dubrovnik NMR Course and Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
2009/ 2010. Short stay in group of Prof. Dr. Carsten Schmuck, experimental part of project “Design and synthesis of novel aryl-guanidiniocarbonyl pyrols and study of their interaction with DNA/RNA” (DAAD 2009/2010), May 2009 and March 2010, Essen, Germany.