Ruđer Bošković Institute
Bijenička cesta 54, 1002 Zagreb, Hrvatska
1975. B.Sc. Faculty of Chemical Technology, University of Zagreb, Zagreb
1981. M.Sc. in Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Zagreb, Zagreb
1990. Ph.D. in Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Zagreb, Zagreb
Since 1992. teaching “Nucleosides and Nucleic Acids” on postgraduate studies on Faculty of Science and Mathematics,UniversityofZagreb
1. M. Jokić, V. Škarić: Synthesis of novel 3',4'-seco analogues of didehydro dideoxy nucleosides as potential antiviral agents
Tetrahedron Letters, 1994, 35, 2937-2940.
2. M. Jokić, J. Makarević, M. Žinić: Novel type of small organic gelators. Bis-aminoacid oxalyl amides
J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 1995, 1723-1724.
3. M. Jokić, Z. Raza, D. Katalenić
The synthesis of novel 6,5- and 6,6-membered fused heterocyclic compounds derived from thymine
Nucleosides, Nucleotides & Nucleic Acids, 2000, 9, 1381-1396.
4. J. Makarević, M. Jokić, B. Perić, V. Tomišić, B. Kojić-Prodić, M. Žinić: Bis(amino acid) oxalyl amides as ambidextrous gelators of water and organic solvents. Supramolecular gels with temperature dependent assembly-dissolution equilibrium.
Chem. Eur. J. 2001, 7, 3328-3341.
5. L. Frkanec, M.Jokić, J. Makarević, K. Wolsperger, M. Žinić: Bis(PheOH) maleic acid amide-fumaric acid amide photoizomerization induces
Microsphere-to-gel fiber morphological transition. The photoinduced gelation system
J Am Chem Soc 124(33):9716-9717, 2002.
6. M. Kveder, M. Jokić, B. Rakvin:Fast motion in molecular solids at low temperatures: evidence from a pulsed EPR study of nitroxyl radical relaxation
The Journal of chemical physics, 134 (2011) ; 044531-044538