- 2012- Phd student in Plant biology at Doctoral Study of Molecular Biosciences (J.J. Strossmayer University, Ruđer Bošković Institute and University of Dubrovnik)
Master of Molecular biotechnology
- 2008 - 2009 Graduate study of Molecular biotechnology; Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb
Bachelor of Biotechnology
- 2005 - 2008 Undergraduate study of Biotechnology; Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb
- 2014 (3 months) Laboratory of Growth Regulators, Department of Metabolomics, Centre of the Region Hana for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research, Institute of Experimental Botany AS CR & Palacký University, UPLC-MS/MS analysis of polyphenols and plant hormones
- 2013 (2 months) Technical University Dresden, Institute for Botany, GC-MS analysis of plant hormones
- 2012 (1 month) Technical University Dresden, Institute for Botany, GC-MS analysis of plant hormones
"Phytohormons in abiotic stress of Brassica crops: mechanism of tolerance and application" HRZZ Research Projects (IP-09-2014), 2015-
- “Phenolic derivatives in Physcomitrella patens Hedw.: profile, hormonal regulation and role in biotic stress”, DAAD grant, (PIs: Ludwig-Muller J. and Rusak G., Co-PI: Salopek-Sondi B.), 2013-2014.
- “Analysis of plant hormones auxin, salycilic acid and jasmonic acid in Brassica rapa upon abiotic stress”, Foundation of Croatian Academy of Art and Science, 2012.
- “Endogenous antimicrobial compounds in Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapaL.) upon viral and bacterial infections”, DAAD collaboration, (PIs: Ludwig-Muller J. and Rusak G., Co-PI: Salopek Sondi B.), 2011-2012.
- “Molecular regulation of plant development”, Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports, no. 098-0982913-2829, 2007-2013.
Awards and Achievements
- April 2011 - Dean's charter for achieved results in 2nd year of graduate study
- May 2010 - Scholarship for best students at the University of Zagreb for the academic year 2009/2010
- October 2009 - Biotechnology Foundation Scholarship
- May 2009 - Second place for scientific paper at the 13th Competition of technical faculties attending students in sport and science
- June 2008 - Rector's award for scientific paper “Synthesis of biologically active quaternary salts of vitamin B6 derivatives“
- January 2009 - Scholarship for the best Croatian students awarded by the Ministry of Science of the Republic of Croatia
Membership in professional associations / societies
Croatian Society of Plant Biology
Croatian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology