- 2017. Master of Science in Chemistry, thesis on “ Stability Analysis of Immunoglobulin G glycosylation by Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Mass Spectrometry” under mentorship of prof. dr. sc. Gordan Lauc, Division of Biochemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Zagreb.
- 2014. Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Division of Biochemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, University of Split.
- Molecular biophysics (teaching assistant)
- Structural Computational Biophysics (teaching assistant)
- Basic Laboratory in Physical Chemistry (teaching assistant)
- Advanced Physical Chemistry Laboratory II (teaching assistant)
- In the quest for new targets for pathogen eradication: the adenylosuccinate synthetase from the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry, 33 (2018), 1; 1405-1414 A. Bubić, N. Mrnjavac, I. Stuparević, M. Łyczek, B. Wielgus-Kutrowska, A. Bzowska, M. Luić, I. Leščić Ašler
Membership in professional associations / societies