11th ISE Satellite Student Regional Symposium on Electrochemistry
We are pleased to announce the 11th ISE Satellite Student Regional Symposium on Electrochemistry to be held in Zagreb, Croatia on July 1, 2022. It is a one day event for PhD and Master students in Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering to present their work in a friendly atmosphere.
- analytical electrochemistry
- physical electrochemistry
- electrochemical material science
- electrochemical energy storage.
Registration is free of charge.
Conference materials & lunch bag will be provided for student participants.
The best oral presentations will be announced.
Abstracts should be prepared in a Word document template.
Selected abstracts will be presented in the form of oral presentations 10-15 (minutes ).
Local organizing committee
- Nives Novosel, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb, Croatia
- Gabrijela Radić, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Zagreb, Croatia