Laboratory for the Synthesis of New Materials
Division of Materials Chemistry
Ruđer Bošković Institute
Bijenička c. 54
Gotic CV ENG Form HRZZ 7.doc 538.50 kB
|Ruđer Bošković Institute,UniversityofZagreb|
|Ruđer Bošković Institute,UniversityofZagreb|
|Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb|
|B. Sc. (Master of Chemical Engineering)|
2010-2011: principal investigator of Croatian-German bilateral project: „Nanoparticle cell interaction: Molecular signaling events induced by synthesized new nanomaterials“; financed by Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
2009-2010: researcher on the Croatian-Serbian bilateral project: „Metal oxides – structural and magnetic properties“; Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
2007-...: researcher on the project: „Synthesis and microstructure of metal oxides and oxide glasses“; Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
1996-2006: researcher on the project: „Synthesis and microstructure of metal oxides and oxide glasses“; Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
1991-1996: researcher on the project: „Study of metal oxides, oxide glasses and zeolites“; Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
Awards and Achievements
1998 – a grant from French government for one month visit Paris, France – in the laboratory “Chimie de la Matière Condensée, UMR CNRS 7574, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Jacques Livage, Professeur”, working with dr. Elizabeth Tronc.
2007 – ... „Nanostructured metal oxides – synthesis and characterization“, Postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Zagreb
2007 – ... „Spectroscopic Methods in Materials Science“, Postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Zagreb
1989-1993 – Exercises in Physical Chemistry, Graduate studies at the Faculty of Science
- M. Gotić, G. Dražić, S. Musić, Hydrothermal synthesis of a-Fe2O3 nanorings with the help of divalent metal cations, Mn2+, Cu2+, Zn2+ and Ni2+, J. Mol. Struct.993 (2011) 167-176.
- M. Gotić, S. Ivanković, S. Musić, T. Prebeg, Synthesis of Mn3O4 nanoparticles and their application to cancer cells,Collection of Czechoslovak Chemical Communications74 (2009) 1351-1360.
- M. Gotić, T. Jurkin, S. Musić, From iron(III) precursor to magnetite and vice versa,Mater. Res. Bull.44(2009) 2014-2021.
- M. Gotić, S. Musić, Synthesis of nanocrystalline iron oxide particles in the iron(III) acetate/alcohol/acetic acid system, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. (2008) 966-973.
- S. Ivanković, S. Musić, M. Gotić, N. Ljubešić, Cytotoxicity of nanosize V2O5particles to selected fibroblast and tumor cells,Toxicology in Vitro20 (2006) 286-294.
- M. Gotić, S. Musić, M. Ivanda, M. Šoufek, S. Popović, Synthesis and characterisation of bismuth(III) vanadate, J. Mol. Struct. 744-747 (2005) 535-540.
- N. Šijaković-Vujičić, M. Gotić, S. Musić, M. Ivanda, S. Popović, Synthesis and microstructural properties of Fe-TiO2nanocrystalline particles obtained by a modified sol-gel method, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol. 30 (2004) 5-19.
- S. Ivanković, M. Gotić, M. Jurin, S. Musić, Photokilling Squamous Carcinoma Cells SCCVII with Ultrafine Particles of Selected Metal Oxides, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol. 27 (2003) 225-233.
- M. Ivanda, S. Musić, S Popović, M. Gotić, XRD, Raman and FT-IR spectroscopic observations of nanosized TiO2synthesized by the sol-gel method based on an esterification reaction, J. Mol. Struct. 481 (1999) 645-649.
- M. Gotić, M. Ivanda, A. Sekulić, S. Musić, S. Popović, A. Turković, K. Furić, Microstructure of nanosized TiO2obtained by sol-gel synthesis, Mater. Lett. 28 (1996) 225-229.
- S. Musić, M. Gotić, N. Ljubešić, Influence of Sodium Polyanethol Sulphonate on the Morphology of b-FeOOH Particles Obtained from the Hydrolysis of a FeCl3Solution, Mater. Lett. 25 (1995) 69-74.
- M. Gotić, S. Popović, N. Ljubešić, S. Musić, Structural properties of precipitates formed by hydrolysis of Fe3+ ions in aqueous solutions containing NO3- and Cl- ions, J. Mater Sci. 29 (1994) 2474-2480.
Membership in professional associations / societies
|2005 - … member of Croatian Society for Electron Microscopy|
1995 - … member of Croatian Crystallographic Association
1995 - … member of Croatian Chemical Society
According to ISI WEB of knowledge I have 39 CC papers, Sum of the Times Cited 866, Sum of Times Cited without self-citations 776, Average Citation per Item = 22,21, h-index = 16,
Among these 39 publications I have 2 cover sheets in CC journals: Collection of Czechoslovak Chemical Communications 74 (2009) No. 9 and Mater. Lett. 25 (1995) Nos. 1,2.