Ruđer Bošković Institute
Bijenička cesta 54
CV_ZG_DAAD.doc 173.50 kB
- 2006; 2007. Technical University Berlin, Measuring Gas-phase proton affinities by the kinetic method (Mass spectrometry)
- 2005. University of Siena, School on sustainable Organic Chemistry “New Methods and Techniques in Organic Chemistry”
- 2003. Visitor at the "Institut für Chemie, Karl-Franzes Universität" in Graz, Austria (3 months)
- 1999-2000. Exchange visitor at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA (6 months)
- 1999. ICS-UNIDO, Training Course on Molecular Modelling and Computer Assisted Combinatorial Chemistry
- 1995. Kemijski Inštitut u Ljubljani, Molecular Modelling
- 1995. University of Padua, IV Postgraduate Winter School on Organic Reactivity (WISOR IV)
- 2011-2012 “Gas-phase Studies on Novel Guanidines as Superbases and as Bifunctional Sensors“, bilateral collaboration with Germany, (German partner: Dr. Maria Schlangen)
- 2008 "Polifunctional guanidines. Design, preparation and catalytic properties of novel superbases", supported by Croatian Academy Fund
- 2008. Research project with PPG Industries, USA., (15.000,00 EUR)
- 2007. Research project with PPG Industries, USA., (15.000,00 EUR)
- 1997. "Solvent effect on the acidity of benzocycloalkenes", Project for young scientists supported by the Croatian Ministry of Science and Technology, No. 098408
- 2011. co-lecturer at the Chemistry Department, Faculty of science, University of Zagreb (Course in “Selected Chapters in Chemistry”)
- 2009, 2010 assistant at the Chemistry Department, Faculty of science, University of Zagreb (1 semester).
- 2002. supervisor at the Annual state competition of schoolchildren in chemistry.
- 1996. assistant at the Chemistry Department, Faculty of science, University of Zagreb (1 semester).
Membership in professional associations / societies
- since 1993. Croatian Chemical Society (secretary in the period of 2000-2002.)
- member of organizing committee of the "8th Symposium on Organic Reactivity" (ESOR-8), and co-author of Book of Abstracts. (2001)
- member of the Group for establishing cluster of computers at the Ruđer Bošković Institute. (2002)
- participant in a preparation of the proposal "Unlocking the Potential for Genuine Research Advancement in a Developing region of Europe – Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry in Croatia (UPGRADE-OCBC)" within FP7-REGPOT-2 call (Project leader Dr. sc. I. Jerić)