Kick-off meeting of METABIOM project
The first meeting of METABIOM project was held on Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, at Ruđer Bošković Institute, beginning at 9:30 h.
1. dr. Zrinka Dragun, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "METABIOM project - goals and the first year activities"
2. prof. dr. Elisa Blanco González, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain: “Mass spectrometry in Biomedical analysis group: research goals”
3. prof. dr. Maria Montes Bayón, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain: “From elemental speciation to immunoassays: the analysis of biomarkers by ICP-MS”
4. dr. Damir Valić & dr. Željka Fiket, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "Description of the research area and the basic physico-chemical and geochemical characteristics of the Mrežnica river"
5. dr. Zrinka Dragun & dr. Nesrete Krasnići, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "Metal bioaccumulation and intracellular distribution in the liver of northern pike (Esox lucius) from the Mrežnica River"
6. dr. Dušica Ivanković, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "Metal accumulation, intracellular metal distribution and metal-binding biomolecules in the digestive gland of freshwater bivalves from the Mrežnica River"
7. associate prof. dr. Emil Gjurčević, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia: "Assessment of health status of pike (Esox lucius) from the river Mrežnica"
Lunch for project meeting participants
Project meeting participants:
Ruđer Bošković Institute (RBI): dr. Zrinka Dragun, dr. Dušica Ivanković, dr. Damir Valić, dr. Nesrete Krasnići, dr. Vlatka Filipović Marijić (online participation), Tatjana Mijošek, mag. exp. biol., Fran Barac, DVM, Zvjezdana Šoštarić Vulić, dr. Željka Fiket, dr. Saša Kazazić, dr. Snježana Kazazić
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb: associate prof. dr. Emil Gjurčević, assistant prof. dr. Krešimir Matanović, associate prof. dr. Snježana Kužir
Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb: associate prof. dr. Jasna Lajtner
University of Oviedo, Spain: prof. dr. Maria Montes Bayón, prof. dr. Elisa Blanco González (online participation)