The second meeting of METABIOM project
The second meeting of METABIOM project was held on Tuesday, 24th May 2022, at Ruđer Bošković Institute, beginning at 9:30 h.
1. dr. Zrinka Dragun, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "An overview of the project activities during the second project period (1st January 2021 to 30th June 2022)"
2. prof. dr. Maria Montes Bayón, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain: “Anion/cation exchange for metal speciation studies with ICP-MS: an overview”
3. prof. dr. Emil Gjurčević, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia: „Health condition of northern pike (Esox lucius) from the Mrežnica River“
4. dr. Damir Valić and assist. prof. dr. Željka Fiket, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: „Water and sediment quality of the Mrežnica River“
5. dr. Tatjana Mijošek, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "Metal(loid) accumulation in the muscle and multibiomarker responses in the liver of the northern pike (E. lucius) from the Mrežnica River"
6. dr. Zrinka Dragun, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "Metal(loid) accumulation in the liver of northern pike from the Mrežnica River"
7. Zoran Kiralj, mag. biol. exp., RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "Metal(loid) accumulation and multibiomarker responses in the digestive gland of bivalve Unio crassus from the Mrežnica River"
8. dr. Dušica Ivanković, RBI, Zagreb, Croatia: "The first results on metal(loid) distribution in northern pike liver and bivalve digestive gland cytosols determined by the combination of SE- and AEX-HPLC"
Lunch for project meeting participants
Project meeting participants:
Ruđer Bošković Institute (RBI): dr. Zrinka Dragun, dr. Dušica Ivanković, dr. Damir Valić, dr. Vlatka Filipović Marijić, dr. Tatjana Mijošek, Zoran Kiralj, mag. biol. exp., Tomislav Kralj, mag. oecol. et prot. nat., Ivana Karamatić, grad. eng., Zvjezdana Šoštarić Vulić, assist. prof. dr. Željka Fiket, dr. Mavro Lučić, dr. Saša Kazazić, dr. Snježana Kazazić, Sara Šariri, mag. oecol.
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb: prof. dr. Emil Gjurčević (online participation)
Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb: associate prof. dr. Jasna Lajtner
University of Oviedo, Spain: prof. dr. Maria Montes Bayón (online participation)