Dr. Slađana Strmečki Kos
Ruđer Bošković Institute
2020-2024 HRZZ project “Career Development Project for Young Researchers - Training of New Doctors of Science"
- Penezić, A., Gašparović, B., Cuculić, V., Strmečki, S., Djakovac, T., Mlakar, M. Dissolved trace metals and organic matter distribution in the northern Adriatic, an increasingly oligotrophic shallow sea. Water, 14 (2022), 349, 22
- Černocká, H., Izadi, N., Ostatná, V. & Strmečki, S. BSA‐Polysaccharide Interactions at Negatively Charged Electrode Surface. Effects of Current Density. Electroanalysis, 31 (10) (2019), 2007-2011
- Cabanes, D.J.E., Norman, L., Bowie, A.R., Strmečki, S., Hassler, C.S. Electrochemical evaluation of iron-binding ligands along the Australian GEOTRACES southwestern Pacific section (GP13). Marine chemistry, 219 (2020), 103736, 11
- Strmečki, S.; Paleček, E.. Adsorption/desorption of biomacromolecules involved in catalytic hydrogen evolution. Bioelectrochemistry, 120 (2018), C; 87-93.
- Strmečki, S.; Trefulka, M.; Zatloukalova, P.; Durech, M.; Vojtešek, B.; Paleček, E.. Immunoassays of chemically modified polysaccharides, glycans in glycoproteins and ribose in nucleic acids. Analytica Chimica Acta, 955 (2017), 108-115.
- Plavšić, M.; Strmečki, S.. Carbohydrate polymers as constituents of exopolymer substances in seawater, their complexing properties towards copper ions, surface and catalytic activity determined by electrochemical methods. Carbohydrate Polymers, 135 (2016), 48-56.
- Strmečki, S.; Plavšić, M.. An ex situ electrocatalytic analysis of κ-, ι-, and λ-carrageenan on mercury electrode in seawater. Journal of electroanalytical chemistry. 712 (2014) 1-7.
- Strmečki, S.; Plavšić, M.. Adsorptive transfer chronopotentiometric stripping of sulphated polysaccharides. Electrochemistry communications. 18 (2012) 100-103.
Invitation to submit a paper to the Special Issue of Water:
"Characterization of Organic Matter in Marine and Freshwater Environment"