Dr. Ankica Šarić
1999. Ph.D. in physical chemistry - University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry.
1994. M.Sc. in physical chemistry - University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry.
1987. B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) - University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry.
- A. Šarić, G. Štefanić, G. Dražić, Marijan Gotić, Solvothermal synthesis of zinc oxide microspheres, J. Alloys Comp. 652 (2015) 91-99.
- M. Vrankić, B. Gržeta, D. Lützenkirchen-Hecht, S. Bosnar, A. Šarić, Chromium Environment within Cr-doped BaAl2O4: Correlation of XRD and XAS Investigations, Inorg. Chem. 54 (2015) 11127-11135.
- A. Šarić, S. Musić, M. Ivanda, Varying the microstructural properties of ZnO particles using different synthesis routes, J. Mol. Struct. 993 (2011) 219-224.
- S. Musić, A. Šarić, S. Popović, Dependence of the microstructural properties of ZnO particles on their synthesis, J. Alloys Comp. 448 (2008) 277-283.
- S. Musić, S. Popović, M. Maljković, A. Šarić, Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline RuO2 powders, Mater. Lett. 58 (2004) 1431-1436.
- A. Šarić, S. Popović, R. Trojko, S. Musić, The thermal behavior of amorphous rhodium hydrous oxide, J. Alloys Comp., 320 (2001) 140-148.
- A. Šarić, S. Musić, K. Nomura, S. Popović, Microstructural properties of Fe-oxide powders obtained by precipitation from FeCl3 solutions, Mater. Sci. Eng. B56 (1998) 43-52.
Membership in professional associations / societies
- Croatian Chemical Society
- Croatian Nuclear Society
- Croatian Crystallographic Association