- 2005 Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Department of Chemistry, PhD
- 2000 Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Department of Chemistry, Chemiae Ingeneriaurus Diplomate Probatus (Diploma in Chemistry)
- 2015-2016 - "Development of novel supramolecular ionogels for advanced electrolytes", bilateral Croatian-German project (DAAD and Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports) heads: A. Šantić (IRB) and Prof. M. Schönhoff (University of Münster)
- 2015 - "Development of supramolecular gels of ionic liquids for application in Li-batteries”, financially supported by Croatian Academy of Science and Arts
- 2010 - "The influence of microstructure on electrical properties of humidity-sensitive zirconium titanate ceramics”, financially supported by Croatian Academy of Science and Arts
- 2008 - "Investigation of the ion dynamics in ionic liquids by measuring their frequency-dependent mechanical properties" Post-doc project supported by National Foundation for Science, Higher Education and Technological Development of the Republic of Croatia
Awards and Achievements
- Commendation award for research on PbO-Fe2O3-P2O5 glasses at "The 2004 Younger European Chemists` Conference", Torino, Italy, August 25-29, 2004
- 2009 - 2012 Undergraduate study "Biotechnology and Investigation of Drugs", Department of Biotechnology, University of Rijeka. Courses:
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Introduction to Bioinorganic Chemistry
- 2008 – 2009 Assistant at Institute of Physical Chemistry, University of Münster, Germany. Practical Courses: "Physical Chemistry" and "Apparatus Methods in Physical Chemistry"
- 2006 – 2007 Assistant at Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Practical Course: "General Chemistry and Introduction to Inorganic Chemistry"
- A. Maršavelski, V. Smrečki, R. Vianello, M. Žinić, A. Moguš-Milanković, A. Šantić*, Supramolecular Ionic-liquid Gels with High Ionic Conductivity, Chem. Eur. J., 21 (2015) 12121-12128.
- A. Šantić*, M. Čalogović, L. Pavić, J. Gladić, Z. Vučić, D. Lovrić, K. Prskalo, B. Janković, Z. Tarle, A. Moguš-Milanković, New insights into the setting processes of glass ionomer cements from analysis of dielectric properties, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 98 (2015) 3869-3876.
- A. Šantić*, A. Moguš-Milanković, Charge carrier dynamics in materials with disordered structures: A case study of iron phosphate glasses, Croat. Chem. Acta, 85 (2012) 245-254.
- A.Šantić*, Ž. Skoko, A. Gajović, S.T. Reis, D.E. Day, A. Moguš-Milanković, Physical properties of lead iron phosphate glasses containing Cr2O3, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 357 (2011) 3578-3584.
- A. Šantić*, C.W. Kim, D.E. Day, A. Moguš-Milanković, Electrical properties of Cr2O3-Fe2O3-P2O5 glasses, Part II, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 356 (2010) 2699-2703.
- A. Šantić, W. Wrobel, M. Mutke, R.D. Banhatti, K. Funke, Frequency-dependent fluidity and conductivity of an ionic liquid, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 11 (2009) 5930-5934.
- K. Funke, M. Mutke, A. Šantić, R.D. Banhatti, W. Wrobel, Broadband conductivities and fluidities of fragile ionic liquids, Electrochemistry, 77 (8) (2009) 573-581.
- A. Šantić*, A. Moguš-Milanković, K. Furić, M. Rajić-Linarić, C.S. Ray, D.E. Day: Structural properties and crystallization of sodium tellurite glasses, Croatica Chemica Acta, 81 (4) (2008) 559-567.
Membership in professional associations / societies
- Member of the Croatian Chemical Society
- Member of the Croatian Crystallographic Association
- Member of the Croatian Society for Electron Microscopy
- Secretary of the Organizing Committee of the 29. European Crystallographic Meeting (ECM29), Rovinj, Croatia, 23.-29.08.2015
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the workshop “Hot Topics in Contemporary Crystallography”, Šibenik, Croatia, 10.-15.05.2014
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Croatian Crystallographic Association, 2012 - 2015
- Member of the Bid Committee of the 29. European Crystallographic Meeting(ECM29), Rovinj, Croatia, 23.-29.08.2015
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Sixteenth Croatian-Slovenian Crystallographic Meeting, Petrčane, Croatia, 13.-17.06. 2007
- Member of Assistant Board at Ruđer Bošković Institute, 2005
- Referee for the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solid, Solid State Ionics, Physica B
- Co-webmaster for the Croatian Crystallographic Association: http://www.hazu.hr/kristalografi/