Laboratory for Aquaculture and Pathology of Aquatic Organisms
Laboratory was founded in 1980. g., the activity is directed to scientific research in the fields of aquaculture and diseases of aquatic organisms.
Damir Kapetanović, dr.sc.
+385 1 468 0943
Activities of the Laboratory:
- research of diseases of aquatic organisms
- graduate and postgraduate education
- application and performing services in the field of aquaculture
- quality of final products
- Diseasesof aquatic organisms
- Methods and techniques of marine research bydiving
- Nutrition of fish, crustaceans and shellfish
- Anatomy, physiology andembryology of fish