1. Atomic Force Microscope – MultiMode SPM with Nanoscope IIIa controller (Veeco Instruments)
2. Epifluorescence Microscope BX51 (Olympus) with Video Camera
3. Super-fast centrifuge (Herolab, HiCen 21)
4. Thermostatic water bath for cell cultivation (GLF 1086)
5. Laminar flow hood (DASITGROUP, Safe FAST Light)
6. Laboratory monoculture chamber (Inkolab, Croatia)
7. Sterile cabinet (Haraeus, Germany)
8. Analytical balance (AX205, Mettler Toledo)
9. Electrochemical anayser (mAutolab III, EcoChemie)
10. Automatic precipitation sampler (NSA 181 – BASIC TYPE, Eigenbrodt GmbH & Co.)
The precipitation sampler is used for the purpose of collecting the precipitation, depending of its configuration, in a large sample bottle, 2 bottles for weekly samples or in 8 separate day or single daily samples. The individual sample bottle can be easily removed from the apparatus at the end of the period of measurement for laboratory analysis. Every single component which is used for measurement is made out of chemically neutral material and placed in a thermally insulated housing. At high temperatures the housing is ventilated automatically to avoid overheating from intense radiation of the sun. For winter operation an electronically controlled funnel heating and a heating for the sample room are provided. Direct material, funnel shape and the collection surface correspond to the standards of the VDI-recommendations 3870.
11. Lipid analyser (MK-6, Iatroscan)
Iatroscan MK-6 instrument enables sample analysis using thin layer chromatography and Flame Ionization Detection (FID) or /and Flame Photometric Detector (FPD). The instrument is suitable for various analyzes of organic compounds, especially lipid compounds and mineral oils.
12. Langmuir-Blodgett trough (1212D1, Nanofilm Technologie GmbH)
Instrument enables investigations of organized monolayer and multilayer molecular structures at the water-air phase boundary; surface pressure isotherms.
13. Brewster angle microscop (miniBAM portable, Nanofilm Technologie GmbH)
Fundamental instrument in studies of organized monolayer and multilayer molecular structures at the water-air phase boundary. It has wide application from basic research and quality control in the production and characterization of thin films to studies of biomolecular interactions, deposition of nanoparticles and graphene, stability of emulsions, lipid bilayer membrane structures and surfactants.
14. Reflection spectrometer (RefSpec2, Accurion)
Instrument enables investigations of absorption, re-orientation and chemical changes of chromophores at the water-air interface.
15. Automatic sequential sampler of suspended particles with PM10 inlet according to EN 12341:2014 (Comde Derenda, PNS 18T)
16. Rotary evaporator R-100, Pump V-100, Vacuum controller I-100 (Buchi)
17. UV-Vis spectrophotometer (Shimadzu, UV-1280)
18. TOC analyzer model TOC-Vcph/cpn with SSM-5000A modul (Shimadzu, Japan)
For analysis of dissolved and particulate organic carbon (DOC and POC).
19. Aethalometer (Magee Scientific, AE33)
20. In use: Cascade rotating impactor of particulate matter (TSI, Moudi 122R), owned by Meteorological and Hydrological Service in Croatia