1. Quantitative determination of lipid hydroperoxides from food products by spectrophotometricferric thiocyanate method:
- oxidation aspects and food deterioration
2. Determination of Fe2+ and Fe3+ ions in solution containing iron compounds.
3. Phosphate determination in water:aspects ofwater quality monitoring.
4. Kinetic measurements and reaction mechanisms study by stopped-flow technique on milisecond and second time scale in thermostated conditions (Rx 2000 Rapid Mixing Stoped Flow Accessory, Applied Photophysics).