Scanning electron microscope
The JSM-7000F is a field-emission scanning electron microscope with a Schottky type field-emission gun for the electron source and state-of-the-art computer technology for the image-display system. The instrument is equipped for EDS and EBSD analysis.
- Schottky Field Emission Cathode
- High Resolution (1.2nm @30kV)
- Secondary (SEI) and Backscatter (BEI-TOPO/COMPO) Imaging
- EDAX “Octane Pro” SDD Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy of X-rays (EDS)
- EDAX “Hikari Pro” 600pps Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) detector
- Electron Lithography